Pankaj R. Dharkar
Mr. Pankaj R. Dharkar the Director of Pankaj Dharkar and Associates is passionately involved in providing innovative and energy efficient Design Solutions for Building Services since more than three decades.
Mr. Pankaj R. Dharkar is an engineering graduate of 1980 batch with distinction and specialization in Air-conditioning and Refrigeration from SGSITS, Indore, M.P. He started his career with Voltas Ltd as a Project Engineer in AC & R Division and worked for 9 years. He then spearheaded Dikshit Consultants and Engineers Pvt. Ltd. for 17 years & successfully designed and executed several projects in various fields single-handedly.
Mr. Pankaj R. Dharkar has always been a dynamic member and contributed tremendously towards achieving the goals and visions of various Engineering Societies at National and International level. He is an active member of ASHRAE (American society of Heating, Ventilation, Air-conditioning & Refrigeration Industry) ISHARE (Indian Society of Heating, Ventilation, Air-conditioning & Refrigeration Industry) & IGBC (Indian Green Building Congress), AIACRA, IPA, FSAI (Fire and Security Association of India). Mr Pankaj R. Dharkar has published several articles in Journals and presented papers at conferences. He has been playing important role as chairman in organizing expositions like COMFEX & ACREX and also coordinated several seminars-workshops in the field of HVAC, Fire Safety, Plumbing etc in different parts of the country. He was also associated with School of Building Science and Technology (CEPT) at Ahmedabad, as a Visiting Faculty.
- Mr. Pankaj R. Dharkar was nominated for the 5th consecutive year on ASHRAE Global Nomination Body to select world leaders for ASHRAE
- He has been once again elected for the current year 2012-2013 for the same position
- He was the Member for RAL Global Nomination Committee ASHRAE, 2010-11 and 2011-12
- Elected as the Nominating Alternate Committee Member, Region-At-Large in 2003-2004 / 2008-2009 / 2009-2010
- Chairperson of Membership Promotion Committee for Western India Chapter, 2003
- President of ASHRAE Western India Chapter -1997
- Member- International Committee of American Society of Air-conditioning & Refrigeration
- Awarded the grade of Life Member- ASHRAE on 30th Nov 1995
- Mr Pankaj R. Dharkar was the National President of ISHRAE HQ in 2007-08
- President of Ahmedabad Chapter of ISHRAE in year 1994-95
- Regional Director of ISHRAE Western India Chapters, 1996-97
- Co-chairman for ACREX– 2008, 2010 & 2012.
- Chairman of COMFEX–1997 & 2005 at Ahmedabad.
- The Emerson Cup 2011 - Asia and Middle East award for Excellence in System Design
- The Emerson Cup 2010 - Asia and Middle East award for Excellence in Retrofit Category
- The Emerson Cup 2010 - Asia and Middle East award for Excellence in Special Applications Category
- Winner of 6th Bry-Air Award 2010-11 for Excellence in System Design
- ASHRAE Chapter Service award – October 2009
- Certificate of appreciation - 5th Bry-Air award 2009-10 for Excellence in HVAC&R System Design
- Certificate of appreciation - 2nd Bry-Air awards 2006-07 for Excellence in HVAC&R System Design
- HVAC&R System Design
- ASHRAE Red Ribbon Award, 2003 at Cairo, Egypt for Membership Promotion
- ASHRAE Blue Ribbon Award, 2004 at New Delhi, India for Membership Promotion
- Certificate of Appreciation for contribution towards ASHRAE RAL by ASHRAE Abu Dhabi Chapter-10th CRC 2011
- Chapter service award by ISHRAE Ahmedabad Chapter in 2009-10
- Award for Excellent services towards ISHRAE in year 2008-09 by ISHRAE HQ
- Certificate of appreciation by ISHRAE HQ for recognition of services towards the society & Industry in silver jubilee year 2006
- Certificate of appreciation by ISHRAE Ahmedabad Chapter for contribution to society in 1994-95
- President of FSAI (Fire & Security Association of India) Gujarat Chapter
- Active member of IGBC (Indian Green Building Congress)
- IPA (Indian Plumbing Association) Member
- AIACRA (All India Air-conditioning and Refrigeration Association) member
- Member of National Committee of BEE (Bureau of Energy Efficiency) for promotion & implementation of ECBC-2007 code in the country